Powerful, Flexible, Scaleable WordPress
WordPress is like a circus, it sets up quickly, it has many different talents and the acrobatic features will wow your audience. A great WordPress template combined with a design professional and content strategist will give your organization a professional, highly functioning website in no time.
A good template to start with will have the following features out of the box:
- Responsive layout that looks good on large and small screens and has a mobile friendly features.
- Shopping cart capabilities.
- All the elements to promote your social media, especially blogging!
- Flexible layout options and elements.
- A back end that is easy to maintain, even for the technology impaired.
A web design firm should be able to guide you through the process of:
- Developing content. Words that deliver your message and enhance your search. Pictures that not only look good, support your brand, but add to your story.
- Selecting the WordPress features, capabilities and resources that are available.
- Technical support with servers and installation.
- A knowledge of HTML and CSS so the site can be customized and branded.
In our experience, most of clients don’t have the time or inclination to figure out WordPress on their own, but once we set it up, they are able to do almost all of the day-to-day maintenance. Once the site is up it can easily be scaled with new features and options to grow with your organization. And you may have time to have some peanuts at the circus.